Old 05-12-2003, 03:41 AM
readah

Default I want to make a cook book.

On 01 Dec 2003 16:31:37 GMT, owza (Jarkat2002)
wrote:

I want to make a cook book.
Just a small simple children's cook book, maybe 25 recipes that will be
submitted by family members. I'll make about 10 copies. This is to be a
simple project, nothing too major, but I would like it to look nice. I will
probably take it to an office supply store to have it bound.
Any suggestions on the best program to use to put my little cook book together?
Would Master Cook be the way to go for me?
Thanks!
~Kat

"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'. Yet if I
were not in this body, where would I be--perhaps I am destined to be classified
and qualified. But, oh, I cry out aginst it." --Sylvia Plath

Microsoft has a template for cookbooks. Here's the link...
http://tinyurl.com/xtaf
readah