Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My flight

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:53:16 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:50:09 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:46:10 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

of 1950s mobsters. It exists only to separate tourists from their money. The beach is indeed gorgeous (but man-made, even it is fake), the ocean delightful, and prices are kept reasonable enough that it is accessible to a large number of people, as opposed to say Tahiti or Aruba.

>> >Aruba isn't exorbitantly expensive. It's cheaper to live there than Manhattan
>> >or San Francisco. We've looked into it. June-Sept/Oct is off season. We've
>> >looked into it because It would be nice to live in Puerto Rico Nov. through
>> >May, then Aruba during hurricane season. You can get a nice Airbnb for $1K
>> >a month.

>Look at this. It's CuraƧao, not Aruba, but very close.

It's all the Netherlands.

--
Bruce