Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Dinner 6/13/21

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 16:12:35 -0600, US Janet >
wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:02:15 -0500, "cshenk"
> wrote:
>
>>US Janet wrote:

>>> seasoned >>> breadcrumbs), wild rice cooked in chicken broth and
>>> green beans. >>>

>>> I got my tomato plants in a couple of days ago. The beans aren't up
>>> yet. The cucmber plants are doing fine. I'll put the acorn squash in
>>> tomorrow if my back is willing.
>>> Janet US

>>I've not tried growing Acorn squash. Seems to me it wouldn't like
>>container setups?

>depends on the container. Search 'Bush Acorn Squash.' As an aside,
>I've seen a corn seed advertised as container plant!
>Ask Boron, Boron does all kinds of plants in pots.
>Janet US

I've grown acorn in tubs. I do not see any reason why corn won't grow
in a tub, with the only limit being that you'd probably need 2 tubs
near each other so that cross pollination can occur more easily..