Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Martin[_4_] Sheldon Martin[_4_] is offline

Default Dinner 6/13/21

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 01:52:49 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 7:48:57 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> Baked chicken thighs (brushed with melted butter and rolled in seasoned
>> breadcrumbs), wild rice cooked in chicken broth and green beans.
>>
>> You?

>Still working on the kitchen remodel, so another in a long line of very
>simple dinners. Grilled chicken on a salad, dressed with balsamic
>vinaigrette, slice of bread drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with salt.
>
>Recent lunches are a little more noteworthy, although not cooked by
>me. Saturday was take-out from a local German restaurant. I had
>mettwurst, vinaigrette potato salad, and the vegetable of the day (roasted
>zucchini). He had bratwurst, spatzen, and cucumber salad. I still have
>some mettwurst and potatoes available for another meal.
>
>Sunday was a sub from Jersey Mike's. Not my favorite, but my husband
>likes it and we were tired out from installing the new ceiling light fixture
>in the kitchen.
>
>After lunch I mowed my ENTIRE lawn.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Should have called Kootchie, he's a pro at ENTIRE lawns.
We got lucky, the sun came out for two days and dried the lawn good
enough to mow, we mowed it entirely yesterday, ten acres of grass.
Barely finished and began to rain again, rained last night and still
drizzling... only 63ºF. My young trees like this weather, they're
getting a deep watering.