Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lucretia Borgia Lucretia Borgia is offline

Default Dinner 6/13/21

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 19:48:48 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>Baked chicken thighs (brushed with melted butter and rolled in seasoned
>breadcrumbs), wild rice cooked in chicken broth and green beans.
>
>You?
>
>Jill

My son dropped past with a surprise gift of a lovely trout he had
caught an hour or so previously. Too much for me so I invited a
friend from within this building and she brought the veggies. I
coated the trout with butter and baked at 400°convection oven.

It was wonderful. All happened so quickly I forgot to take a pic,
sorry.