Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Martin[_4_] Sheldon Martin[_4_] is offline

Default RECIPE: Salsa Diaboligue

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 00:57:52 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 10:15:34 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:29:41 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> > There is no singular salsa recipe. I prepare salsa verde

>> Salsa cruda, perhaps. The presence of ripe tomatoes (as others
>> have pointed out) makes it rojo rather than verde.
>> > from my garden every year, never the same twice; no measuring.

>> Some people prefer a specific, repeatable result.

Variety is the spice of life.

>There's always Pace picante sauce.

Same as jarred pasta sauce, dreck! Pace is too expensive for stale
flavorless ingredients and costs more for the packaging than what's in
it. Pace can't compete with fresh picked home grown.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/j2vkWcR