Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jim Lahey Jim Lahey is offline

Default OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:31:42 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:47:36 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 8:29:18 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> As slow as people who respond to nymshifting forgers?
>>>

>>I KNOW when I respond to your forger it's Bruce.

>Yes, some people aren't able to make that distinction, though.
>
>I have a reason for using Dave's name (and adding that I'm not him).

Seems you've recently changed to adding the 'not him' sig yet you
still use his name and email. So the sig is meaningless. You really
are a low life.

>I've explained it a few times, but it should be obvious, except to
>Dave, apparently.

If you want to talk about the obvious, then lets start with your
obviously bullshit 'reason' you just had to forge Dave. Is it just
some random coincidence you somehow chose Dave, out of everyone on the
group? One of a certain group of people here you've been trolling for
years?

If your 'reason' is honorable and legit, then why not prove it by
forging Ophelia instead? Hmm??

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times