Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michael Trew Michael Trew is offline

Default Corn Doodle Burgers for dinner 6/8/2021

On 6/8/2021 9:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/8/2021 9:43 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
>> On 6/8/2021 7:13 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> or cracker crumbs (oh dear! no racist remark was intended by the use of
>>> the word "cracker")

>> Hahaha

> Thank you for the laugh and for not quoting a temporary sig line that
> was very facetious.
>
> If you like salmon patties, the use of crushed corn chips really are
> good as a substitute fpr breadcrumbs, etc. if you don't mind salt.
>
> Jill

I try to limit quoting that... mocking doesn't seem to do any good.

I haven't had salmon patties in years, but I have a can of pink salmon
in my cabinet that I bought a few months ago. Last time, I'm sure, was
with breadcrumbs, but I might have to try corn chips!