Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default RECIPE: Salsa Diaboligue

Speaking of pearly white, that there is the most pearly white
Mexican salsa recipe I've ever seen. Here I'll fix it....

> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:39:27 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> > wrote:

Oh, Its Bow Wowser...

>>On Friday, October 30, 1992 at 2:21:38 PM UTC-5, harlon whitley 952-2342 wrote:

Trolling with a post from 1992. On second thought, maybe not.
Easier justy to call this inbred poser harlon directly seeing as how
he included his phone number - set him straight after all these
years.

Oh, he's in Wacko, TX! of course - He's a "harlon". Or he used to
be. Nice going Bow Wowser - You picked a guy that died a couple
months ago. You had 30 years... <sheesh>.

Now we have to bow our heads for a Moment of Silence for another
fallen RFC old timer. Class of 1992-1994, at least - before most of
us arrived here. Maybe even beat me by a couple months. I sure wish
Google didn't rip out all the headers. *******s.

https://www.cliftonfh.com/obituary/HarlonDon-Whitley

OK, so he was probably a flatbed cookbook scanner/pirate/poster
seeing as how that "Q" got changed to a "G" in the title. Al the
recipes came from printed books. Still worthy of RFC recognition.

His young widower answered the phone, 23 years his younger. Did I
know him well? Uhhhhh..... "Yes, I'm Sheldon Katz. We are old Navy
buddies that fell out of touch. I'm sorry I waited too long to
call....". You must be barabra, right? He spoke very fondling..ly,
uh, of you and even showed me some pictures. Wow!...."

I never knew you were such a slimey, but sweet taker, Shelly. Expect
a scented envelope with exclusive pictures in the mail in about a
weel. She's sure, "that's what he would have wanted her to do with
them." "Katz, eh? I bet you have a big ..". "Yes, I do have a big
nose, Ma'am".

But she likes that you're really small and short. And even more
excited when I told I was hairless from head to toe and as smooth
and soft as the week you were born. (Yeah, I kinda threw up in my
mouth right then).

But she was totally psyched - said something sexy-like about you
being able to go places where large men can't. And even my Ernie
twitched a little out of curiosity of that one. So make sure you
shave REALLY REALLY well before returning the favors. Or have your
wife photoshop them. And she even mentioned maybe the three of you
meeting sometime in the "FLESH" [emphasis there]. In the end, I
almost gave her my address (a mere hour away). But no, this was for
you Sheldon. You owe me one, Big Time!

I wonder John is asleep yet. I'll give it a couple more hours before
I call about that room for rent on Craigslist, [limp-wristed] "Duth
it have thuh original clay thile roof? they're THOOOOO thexy!! Can I
come right now?"

-sw