Posted to rec.food.cooking
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default A challenge

On 6/9/2021 7:04 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/8/2021 1:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> Is it "some" or "one"?

>>> <crickets>
>>> C'mon , if I'm such a racist slaver that y'all gotta find at least
>>> ONE remark !

>> I invite you to consider the source of the remark that angered you.
>> Several people already have him killfiled.Â* I might, if I could.
>>
>>> BTW , my ancestors probably DID own slaves ...

>> Mine did.Â* In Virginia.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> As far as I can tell my ancestors in PA didn't own slaves.Â* There could
> be other branches of the family who lived elsewhere that I don't know
> about who had slaves. <shrug>Â* It's all past tense and I will not be
> held accountable for it.
>
> The sig line Terry/Snag used certainly didn't make me think he was a
> racist.Â* I personally get sick and tired of hearing about the Civil War.
> Â*I live in the State where the darn War *started* and no one down here,
> black or white, is still talking about it.
>
> Jill

Bryan is a POPO - person of perpetual outrage . These people will
ALWAYS find something to be outraged about , even something so innocuous
as a sig line . It must be very stressful to be ****ed off about
something at all times . I'll just kick back and laugh at the futility
of their pitiful lives . Life is very relaxed out here in the woods ,
the few neighbors we have know each other by name and all help out when
someone is in need .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...