Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A challenge

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:11:32 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 1:28 PM, Snag wrote:
>> Oh he has the right to his opinion , he just has no right to force me to
>> think like he does . And I'm not ****ed , I'm more amused than anything
>> that such a simple innocuous statement can make him go off the deep end
>> and start foaming at the mouth .
>> * And you've got to admit , if you aren't a racist , it doesn't matter
>> what color skin a person has . You'll judge him or her by their character .
>> --
>> Snag

>Bryan is trying to garner attention because so many of us got sick of
>his ranting about Kuthe and 14 year old girls we killfiled him rather
>than his personal nemesis. That's a private vendetta he keeps trying to
>promote here which got old very fast.
>
>I don't care or even think about a person's skin colour. You're exactly
>right, it depends on character and how people treat people.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.