Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Delicious Dinner in Under 30 Minutes

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 10:41:39 AM UTC-5, Michael Trew wrote:

> I have yet to install my window A/C unit. I suppose we'll see how
> miserable it gets in the next month. Still better than snow!

Why don't you leave your a/c in the window all year??

When I lived in places that had window a/c's they were left in 365
and I'd cover the front of it with a large piece of cardboard. I've
seen a lot of people cover the outside of their unit but that encourages
rust due to the warm enterior air of the house.