Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fried Chicken Thigh Sandwich and Rings

On 2021-06-04 3:24 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 12:17:44 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>> Me neither, but Gary's metric for a good restaurant is how much
>> product they sell.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Chicken is the easiest thing to cook... Gary cant cook chicken...
> Gary can't brew coffee.

I beg to differ. I have known a number of people who gave the impression
of being competent cooks but do not like chicken breast because the meat
is dru and flavourless. It is tough to cook properly. There is a fine
window of doneness. Unlike beef and lamb, it is not good under cooked
and it the texture goes all to hell when over cooked.