Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Door to Door Salespeople (Was Delicious Dinner and "Calls Past")

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> I've run off both Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons. If you tell them,
> "No one on our block wants your shit," and go out in front of your
> house like you might follow them, they leave.

I've had both come to my door. I politely tell them I'm not interested
but leave some literature and I will read it. So they do, and I do read
it. It's that simple and polite. They never come back.

Note: this is required by their religions. They probably don't like
knocking on doors either.