Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Door to Door Salespeople (Was Delicious Dinner and "Calls Past")

On 6/3/2021 6:58 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> And people wonder why those "no
> solicitation" signs don't work.
>
> I found a loophol,e though. The law regarding it being unlawful to
> enter "Crime Scene" areas marked by tape or other notices, DOES NOT
> have a provision saying that it must be placed by an authority to be
> unlawful to pass. So I'm going to order 7,500 feet of yellow
> "Crime Scene - DO NOT ENTER" tape. While I only need to wrap it
> around the front of the house, 7,500 feet is the minimum order. I
> can sell some to my neighbors at $.03/foot (cost).

Is there a uniform supply shop in the area? I worked with a couple of
guys who bought a roll of bright yellow "Crime Scene DO NOT Cross" tape
at a uniform supply store in Memphis. They thought it would be a hoot
to put some across our boss' office door. Most people thought it was
funny but the boss did not.

Jill