Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Delicious Dinner in Under 30 Minutes

Gary wrote:

> On 6/1/2021 10:20 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> > On 6/1/2021 8:00 PM, Lucretia Borgia wrote:
> > > On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 19:50:23 -0400, jmcquown

> > > I bought a 2 qt air fryer in order to avoid turning on the oven
> > > at 425 for 20 minutes. Takes half the time and less than half
> > > the power.
> > >

> > I'm thrilled for you. 20 minutes cooking time is fast enough for
> > me and I use the oven year round.

> I agree with you, Jill. I use my oven year round too. No need for
> another gadget (air fryer).

I do have one. It resides on the bottom of the kitchen island shelf.
I got a very small one for a fast way to fix a limited set of things.
Crispy French Fries and Tater Tots. Could also do a few other things.

It only holds about 3 cups but it's also not a monster to store. I use
it about once a month maybe. It does what I wanted well.