Posted to rec.food.cooking
wolfy's new skateboard wolfy's new skateboard is offline

Default Aemoba Pizza

On 5/31/2021 1:17 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:00:09 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/31/2021 12:21 PM, US Janet wrote:
>>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 10:53:35 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> What the heck do you even talk about?
>>>

>> I refer to the fact that the CCP sent Covid to Italy first, where they
>> have taken over their textile industry and instituted joint policing:

> LOL Do you make this all up yourself or do you get this fed to you by
> certain media?

Do you have issues with the sources I cited or the facts they conveyed
to you?

https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...s-2013-12?op=1

Prato, the historical capital of Italy's textile business, has attracted
the largest concentration of Chinese-run industry in Europe within less
than 20 years.

As many as 50,000 Chinese live and work in the area, making clothes
bearing the prized "Made in Italy" label which sets them apart from
garments produced in China itself, even at the lower end of the fashion
business.

In some ways, the Chinese community of Prato has succeeded where Italian
companies have failed. Italy's economy has barely grown over the past
decade and is only just emerging from
recession
, partly due to the inability of many small manufacturers to keep up
with global competition.

Yet Prato, which lies 25 km (16 miles) from the Renaissance jewel of
Florence, is also a thriving hub of illegality committed by both
Italians and Chinese, a byproduct of globalization gone wrong, many
people in the city say.

Up to two thirds of the Chinese in Prato are illegal immigrants,
according to local authorities. About 90 percent of the Chinese
factories - virtually all of which are rented out to Chinese
entrepreneurs by Italians who own the buildings -break the law in
various ways, says Aldo Milone, the city councilor in charge of security.

Grim stuff there pal, isn't it?