Posted to rec.food.cooking
wolfy's new skateboard wolfy's new skateboard is offline

Default Biden selects transgender doctor Rachel Levine as assistant health secretary

On 5/30/2021 4:16 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:55:46 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> Biden wants to bring fun and wackiness back to the White House.

>> Oh no, he wants to instill it with evil, depravity (his son Hunter) and
>> graft.
>>
>> So far 3/4 aint bad.
>>> The really wacky part is that a perverse crossdresser that likes to dress up as a baby in public is probably more qualified at any position in the Biden administration than any of trump's rich asshole buddies who asked him for a job/handout/reward.
>>>

>> Which ones?
>>
>> Be specific.
>>
>> Name names.

> Betsy DeVos?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvXJnukCFoo

She never caused THIS kind of propagandist RACISM/historical revisionism
to happen in our schools, did she:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/20-att...s_3823967.html

A joint letter by 20 state attorneys general directed to Education
Secretary Miguel Cardona is asking the Biden administration to retract
its education plans that would promote critical race theory (CRT) and
The New York Times €ś1619 Project€ť in schools.

The groups criticism centers on recent proposals from the Department of
Education that detail plans in April to provide grants for a curriculum
that teaches diversity and the effects of €śsystemic marginalization€ť
under American History and Civics Education programs.

And she knew the difference between boys and girls:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-paul-n2584167

President Joe Biden's nominee to lead the Department of Education, Dr.
Miguel Cardona, said he will work to protect a new executive order that
mandates biological males be allowed to compete against biological
females. Specifically, he will work to make sure the practice is allowed
in high schools, where female athletes are often stripped of scholarship
opportunities and athletic titles after being forced to compete against
biological men.

"What do you think in general about boys running in girls track meets,
like they've been doing in Connecticut?" Republican Senator Rand Paul
asked during Cardona's confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill.

"I think it's critically important to respect the rights of all
students, including students who are transgender, and that they are
afforded the opportunities that every other student has to participate
in extracurricular actives," Cardona responded.

"Does it bother you that the top 20 percent of boys running in track
meets beat all of the girls in the state? And that it, you know, will
completely destroy girls athletics? The girls are being pushed out. If
they don't make the finals in the state meet, they don't get college
scholarships, that it's really detrimental to girls sports. Do you worry
about having boys running in girls track meets?" Paul followed up. "Do
you think it's fair?"

"I recognize and appreciate the concern and the frustrations that are
expressed," Cardona said. "I think it's appropriate for, it's the legal
responsibility of schools to provide opportunities for students to
participate in activities and this includes students who are transgender."

"So you don't have a problem then with boys running in the girls track
meet, swimming meets, name it. You're okay then with boys competing with
girls?" Paul asked.

"I believe schools should offer the opportunity for students to engage
in extracurricular activities, even if they are transgendered. That is
their right," Cardona said.

Nothing like having a Secretary of education who doesn't understand the
biological differences between males and females and that transgendering
doesn't change it.

Any other beefs you have with what was while we wait for America to FAIL?