Posted to rec.food.cooking
wolfy's new skateboard wolfy's new skateboard is offline

Default Biden selects transgender doctor Rachel Levine as assistanthealth secretary

On 5/30/2021 2:05 PM, GM wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>
>> Biden wants to bring fun and wackiness back to the White House. The really wacky part is that a perverse crossdresser that likes to dress up as a baby in public is probably more qualified at any position in the Biden administration than any of trump's rich asshole buddies who asked him for a job/handout/reward.

> You wouldn't be saying that if you were at all aware of this freak's incompetence, which led to *many* deaths that could have been prevented. Look up his record...

Look at what he's doing to innocent children HE enticed to jump our borders:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...see/ar-AAKcqEb

Tennessee lawmakers have accused President Joe Biden's administration of
secretly flying migrant children into their state without consulting
them €“ as Kamala Harris faces growing pressure to visit the southern
border to address the crisis.

Several videos obtained by WRCB-TV Channel 3 show a handful of planes
carrying minor migrants arriving at Chattanooga's Wilson Air Center
during overnight hours.

Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn said in a statement the
transportation of migrants there is taking place in 'the dead of night
without the knowledge or permission of the communities involved.'

A source with direct knowledge of the operation revealed somewhere up to
50 minors are transported at a time €“ some to reunite with family
members in other states and others to be relocated to group homes.

The individual revealed that while the operation started in Dallas, it
moved to small airports recently to avoid attention.

Customs and Border Protection encountered 178,000 migrants in April, a
90 per cent increase from April 2020 and slight uptick from March 2021 -
when border guards encountered the most unaccompanied children in history.

That is NOT a nice man or any kind of a pResident to be genuflected to!