Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default I bought and am eating some Chocolove OXOXO Raspberries in Dark Chocolate 57% at Starr's...

On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:11:46 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> ...and IT'S DELICIOUS! :-)
>
> I think I will have another as I earned another by mowing more of my backyard! :-)

See? There you go again, contradicting your lie just hours ago.
You said you already moved wth back yard. And now you say you just
mowed some more.

And why can't finish the back yard in one session? I just did a
takeoff of your back yard's grassy area amnd it's literally about
1,3900 square feet - teh size of a large apartment. It's 15 minutes
of work.

You don't mow shit 9/10's of teh time you claim to be mowing. You
just make up this shit so you'll have something to post about,

Now THAT is pretty ****ing pathetic - this guy lies about mowing the
lawn 15 times a week just so we'll think he has a life

WOW.

I was gonna weed-eat today, but I said fuggit. Is anybody jealous
of me whether I weed-eated or not? Yeah I didn't think so.

-sw