Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default I bought and am eating some Chocolove OXOXO Raspberries in DarkChocolate 57% at Starr's...

wrote:

> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 7:47:34 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > wrote:
> >
> > > ...and IT'S DELICIOUS! :-)
> > >
> > > I think I will have another as I earned another by mowing more of my backyard! :-)

> > Better start *earning* some *money*, else you'll have *no* yard to mow, and thus *no* means to treat yourself for mowing it...
> >

> The black (Chambord) raspberries in my back yard are ripening. My wife and I
> had a few yesterday. Our Pixie Crunch apple trees are full of God's little green
> apples, and the place where we camp has so many blackberries that I can hardly
> believe it. In 3 weeks, weather permitting, we'll be there when the first ones are
> ripe. In 5 weeks there will be more than we could even pick.
>
> In a few weeks the grocery stores will be full of dark sweet cherries.

Where i grew up downstate there were so many blackberries growing wild along the sides of the roads and in old cemeteries, etc., that you could easily pick gallons. Same with morel mushrooms, kids would go out and get gunny sacks full of them...

Enjoy your bounty!

--
GM