Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default I'm gonna go get my Leaf back tomorrow morning

On 5/29/2021 8:05 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2021 17:28:39 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>> something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a
>> little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the
>> alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said
>> thanks and good enough then.

> That's exactly what some company with an obnoxious website that
> you've paid over $14,000 to fix your car REPEATEDLY in the last 2.5
> years would say just to get rid of you.
>
> I bet that your car never even left the spot where they parked it
> when you left it. Did you record the speedometer

I believe you mean odometer. I wonder why he had to leave the car
overnight if they checked all that stuff and said everything was as it
should be. Just say thanks and drive the darn thing home, unless of
course he let the battery run out of charge again.

> mileage? Did you
> mention "wobbly"? How do you get there to pick up your car? You
> obviously can't a Lyft or Uber.

He could probably call a taxi *if* his Charter Spectrum phone service is
working. Heh.

> And why do brag about your precious
> car so much, and also brag about wrecking it, and brag about being
> without it, and then brag getting it back every time you've wrecked
> it? Sometimes you don't even mention wrecking it, but only brag
> about getting it back AFTER you've wrecked it again.
>
> That's some ****ed up shit there, John. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?

Of course he can't see that. He's cut his Seroquel dosage in half so
he's only half lucid.

> Allow me to quote your last known lucent post. This was over *7
> years ago*
>
>> John Kuthe Apr 17, 2014, 6:56:15 AM
>>
>> I'd like to apologize for killing this newsgroup.
>>
>> I'm coming to the concluson that between my and Bryan's bickering and
>> that quantum leap above my and Bryan's bikering, that maniac The Revd,
>> collectively we've effectively killed this newsgroup. I apologize. I
>> got some good meds for my Bipolar Disorder, and I've been taking it
>> (Seroquel 50mg HS) for six days now, and it's made all the difference
>> for me. And I just wanted to apologize here. Guess I'm kinda trying to
>> clean up the mess I made with my crazy!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

Deja vu. Of course he doesn't see it.

> It's too bad you have no family or friends to smack some sense into
> you for 2 solid weeks. Heck, I'd do it for two-fitty. Plus travel,
> room, and board. And booze (for me, not you, and not Four Loko).

Oh no, Steve! Don't go to da Lou!

> In the meantime, everybody should quote that message above every
> time they feel the urge to respond to John. We're enabling him to
> nutz and feeding him cashews. Without us he just might wake up.
>
> -sw

Despite his claims he's obviously loving the 2021 version: "Bryan is
stalking me". It's like watching reruns of a crappy old television
show. He really needs to go back on the full dose of his meds. And
learn to cook something other than garlic potatoes, brown rice and beans.

OB Food: Shepherd's Pie.

Jill