Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default I'm gonna go get my Leaf back tomorrow morning

On 5/28/2021 8:28 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

How much money are you going to waste on a car that isn't worth what you
paid for it? (This is a rhetorical question since we all know you've
spent more than $8000 on repairs in the last year or so.) And why on
earth did you have to leave it overnight?

I took my car to the shop yesterday. The button under the brake pedal
broke. When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
go out and I knew immediately what the problem was. I disconnected the
negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
the shop before going to work. The man fixed it in under 10 minutes.
He didn't charge me anything.

Jill