Default I RIPPED a non-contiguous (20-20-potty break-20 HOUR on Da 'Track

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:26:51 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 10:46 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:01:50 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> On 5/27/2021 10:46 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Here's what I did yesterday. I went to a guy's apartment and fit him with hearing aids. It was awesome! He was a guy with a severe hearing loss. Before I fit the aids, he told me he was feeling scared - he couldn't say why. After he had the aids in his ears, he asked some of his friends what they thought of the situation. Near as I could tell, he was talking to two people - a male and a female. I couldn't see the people he was talking to because they were invisible. He told me about his life as a mercenary and his many fields of battle. I was scanning his body for tats or battle scars because he was just wearing shorts. I saw none. He told me that his daughter opened up a string of yoga schools and was on TV because she had just written a book. I don't know what to make of him but his daughter, or the name of the person he gave me, checks out. I called his contact person today to ask how he's doing. She told me that she doesn't know because he's drunk. Ha ha, I love this job.
>>>>
>>> So, we can thus conclude that hearing aids make you drunk. That's a
>>> rough side effect.

>>
>> My guess is that it was alcohol he was downing that made him drunk. Hearing aids can make you cough though. In this case it was the Kools that he was puffing on. He'd light up a Kool, take a drag, and then start hacking away. I thought he was going to cough up a lung. It's been a while since I've seen a pack of Kools. I didn't catch what was in that bottle he was drinking from but I'll get that info next time. When I left, 2 and a half hours later, he had calmed down and seemed to have adjusted well. Of course, as it goes, one never knows what to expect in the future. He said he had a couple of Glocks in his cabinet so maybe I should pack some heat on my next visit. My friend has a cute but pussy .22 Beretta. Perhaps I should borrow it.
>>

>
>
>Bring him a box of 9mms - friends for life.

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.