Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jim Lahey Jim Lahey is offline

Default Cheese Snack!

On Tue, 25 May 2021 15:38:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:33:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> MPPP
>> > >
>> > No garlic?
>> >

>> Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
>> his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
>> line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
>> make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
>> that's so sweet."
>>
>> "For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."
>> >

>> --Bryan

>You ARE stalking me, Asshole!
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

**** you're pathetic. Grow up and be a man for once in your life,
John. You're such an attention seeking loser.

You recently spent 2 weeks or so replying to many of Bryan's posts,
even when he never mentioned you at all. Now you claim he's stalking
you?!?

Do something useful with your life while you still have some small
chance of succeeding.

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times