Digger

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 02:00:19 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>"magnulus" > wrote ...
>
>> But breast milk is not nonvegan or nonvegeterian.

>I agree,

Then, breast milk is vegan, is it? Take away the double-
negative in "breast milk is *not* *non*vegan" and you're
left with, "breast milk is vegan".

>for the reason I stated above, breast milk is not really part of
>the "diet", any more than amniotic fluid.

Nonsense. Breast milk is the usual diet given to
sucklings.

di·et
n.
The usual food and drink of a person or animal.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=diet

Babies have a diet like any other animal does.