Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Smoke Grilled Jerk Chicken

On Sun, 23 May 2021 03:34:04 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Sat, 22 May 2021 19:29:56 -0700, wrote:
>
>> Cheese cake does not have an icing. I'm assuming he was talking about
>> cream cheese icing but I wanted to see if I'd missed a new icing.

>Since you say 'he' instead of 'you', we can assume you knew you were
>talking to a Dave of a different colère.

You're trying really hard to sound more intelligent than you are.
"Colère" is anger in French. That's not what you meant You probably
meant "of a different couleur". "Couleur" is -you guessed it- colour
in French.

>What he (Dave 3 if you include the one from Hawaii)

dsi1 calls himself dsi1 here.

>said is just blank
>rhetoric. Obviously too lame to be taken as witty (except, perhaps by
>that wacky Bryan), it resembles output from debug versions of the 1966
>MIT Artificial Intelligence Program program 'Eliza'.

"From debug versions", lol.

>The Bruce expansions into RFC nymspace are probably robots. The original
>'Bad' Bruce only has a few seconds to get in a response to everyone else's
>posts; how else could new Bruces possibly keep up?

Now that, at least, is observant. How can the fake Bruces (there's
only one fake Bruce, but anyway) react so quickly? Because he's that
obsessed. "Robots", gimme a break

>It's real easy for a scripter to fake someone like that. Probably Cindy &
>Steve could but they always seem too busy. Of course, John could as well
>if he could read the manual to fix his computer, but that's on the
>computer, so it's a real chicken & egg conundrum.
>
>I would, but I have other stuff to do too. Like going to bed.

I don't think Cindy or Steve could do that, but I know one thing for
su you wouldn't have a chance in hell. "Scripter", lol.

Sleep well

--
This is not a message from Dave Smith from Canada, but from another
Dave Smith.