The Joneses

"Bob (this one)" wrote:

> Nancree wrote:
> > http://www.utextension.utk.edu/publi...les/SP401B.pdf
> > Nancree

> This guy has never made infused vinegars. ... Here's the copy on one of my old
> propaganda sheets. Pastorio's (clipped fabulous reading)

That was real nice reading Bob. Made me want to go buy all of it, except I got
a couple or three bottles of stuff in the fridge that need using up first. Last
year I made a bottle of white wine vinegar with bay leaf (I barely simmer for 20
min, bottle 1 week in fridge, replace herbs with fresh & keep in fridge). The
bay leaf is very assertive and interesting. Now if I could find more use for
it...or maybe a combo that would complement the bay. I use it on beans and
greens the way it is.
Edrena