Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_10_] John Kuthe[_10_] is offline

Default Calliope (Craig) Kurtz: Email me, please

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 6:55:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> If you *really are* Craig, which I still have a hard time believing, I never claimed
> to own any of your work, and the lyrics to *Your Side of the Story* were freely
> given to you, and belong to you, though I'm sure you'd do the honorable thing,
> and credit me, as if anyone cares about that song anyway.

....> --Bryan

Yep! The song lyrics "Your Side Of The Story" was a written story Bryan gave Craig Kurtz and thus Craig SHOULD credit him with authorship.

And I care about that song! It was one of our Five original Cheep Effects songs done that night/morning.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...