Posted to rec.food.cooking
Walter de Rochebrune Walter de Rochebrune is offline

Default Good Morning, John! What's on the agenda today?

dsi1 wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 5:32:02 AM UTC-5, Dr. Sal. wrote:
> > > You should start off the day on a positive note. Rather than
> > > these hourly updates just say what you think you can or will
> > > accomplish today and **** all these nay-sayers.
> > >
> > > And then post an evening recap of how the day went. You have to
> > > change your M.O. here because it's not really doing you any good
> > > the way you're winging it now. Stick to a plan and try and
> > > accomplish as much as you can reasonably without taxing yourself.
> > > And don't feel you need post here all the time.
> > >
> > > For more heath, mind, and fitness wisdom & geekiness, please
> > > visit: https://www.fortifystr.com/
> > >
> > > And my YouTube channel:
> > > at:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW1...UJ_b5rg26ZOCZQ
> > >
> > > Have a GREAT DAY everyone!

> > Read and React! That is how I Whitewater Kayak and how I live my
> > life too!

> "Israel exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself.
> It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy..."
>
> - Golda Meir

That sounds deluded. Anyway, if legitimacy mattered, Americans would
give America back to the Indians and Australians would give Australia
back to the Aborigines. Allow me to doubt it.

--
The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net