Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_23_] dsi1[_23_] is offline

Default Well, I retired an old museum piece today!

, wrote:

> My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
>
> As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(

"We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon €” no alternative. The Egyptians could run to Egypt, the Syrians into Syria. The only place we could run was into the sea, and before we did that we might as well fight..."

- Golda Meir