Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default Well, I retired an old museum piece today!

Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
> >
> > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
> >

> Did you put those fossils on display too? You need to drag the
> nordic track out there too.

He could get Kuthe Kreek going out back in the yard, open a "Kuthe World" with all the wierd junque he has to display...

Kuthe Kreek could empty into one of his potholes, would make a dandy swimmin' hole on those foetid hot St. Looey summer daze...

He could dress up in a woman's dress, cavort and rant around, and be his own FREAK Show...

Have a resto that [ONLY!] features his famous Garlique Potatoes and Magicke Beanz...

Charge the local hillybilly and ghetto kidz a quarter admission, he'd be RICH RICH RICH by the end of the summer...

I bet Bernie Sanders would even fly out just to see it...

--
Best
Greg