Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Mt Veeder, Finger Lakes, Chianti, Chablis, Pessac-Leognan

On 5/11/21 3:48 PM, wrote:

> Sheet pan vegetable Bibimbop, with our Zoom wine, the 2013 Sky Zinfandel (Mt Veeder). My first try with this producer I think, though apparently around for a while. Restrained style, dark berry fruit and a little underbrush, I think blind I might have thought Northern Rhone. Good acids, moderate alcohol, very tasty. B=/B

Was that recipe a NYT recipe? It sounds interesting. Regarding the
wine: John Gilman says to drink it from 2023-2035, you babykiller! :P
I've got two bottles of it, purchased from a Crush offer in 2019,
perhaps the same source for your bottle(s). Do you think it'll benefit
from any more time in the bottle?

Mark Lipton