Blue Heron

pearl wrote:
> "BlueHeron" > wrote in message ...
>
>>pearl wrote:
>>
>>>"Blue Heron" > wrote in message news

<snip>
> If you explain that prefer "rabbit & bird food", they might get the idea.

Hum... it's a thought. What has actually helped quite a bit is that two
of their close friends, who actually live in Montreal (closer to us),
are very open about their food, and like to experiment with vegetarian
fare. They have doing the hard work of educating my in-laws for me!

>>I do understand that in parts of India and the Mediterranean
>>"vegetarian" usually refers to lacto vegetarianism, as eggs are
>>generally not consumed by vegetarians there.

> Stop! lol.

<grin>

<snip>

> S'great to see you again, Blue. Cheers.

Thanks!

I even have some recipes for a.f.v. Crazy, I know! Maybe we can get
this newgroup turned around again!

-- Blue