Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I needed some Emergency Food today!

On 2021-04-29 5:14 p.m., S Viemeister wrote:
> On 29/04/2021 22:07, wrote:

>> A window in ANY room will add welcome daylight; even a small window.
>> It sounds like the architect didn't want to take the time to draw up
>> plans
>> for a window.Â* Plus the mason didn't want to spend the extra time it
>> took to install it.Â* Your shower room would have just been a dungeon.
>>

> The architect's own home has windowless bathrooms - he seemed very
> surprised when I insisted he redraw the plans. And yes, it would have
> felt like a dungeon.

I can't imagine having a bathroom without a window. I have been enough
windowless bathrooms over the years to know what they are like. One of
my great morning pleasures is to stand at the toilet and look out the
window and see the layers of green with the different types of trees
growing behind us.