Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default I got my Leaf back!

> :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I got my Rodeo back! A chicken was squatting on it - literally! It had been on there for a week. I have a kind heart and love chicken but sometimes you have to remind them that it's unreasonable to expect me to let them nest on there for the 20 days or so that it takes to hatch an egg. For one thing, there's a good chance that the battery in the car will be completely drained after 3 weeks. It broke my heart to break up a chicken family like that but what is one to do? Besides, I need the eggs.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cc7JmdDtuHM9B6HM9