Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leo[_4_] Leo[_4_] is offline

Default Taking a break from ham

On 2021 Apr 7, , Sqwertz wrote
(in article >):

> My eyes fixated on what I thought were sweatbreads. Now that I look
> closer I see that it's a potato stabbed with a spoon many many
> times. What's up with that? ;-)

Wasn´t there a thread about boiling, smashing and frying small Yukon spuds?
I had fifteen and a eight inch skillet, so I tossed them into a 400F oven on
a cookie sheet to save time. They were OK. Should´a fried, um sautéed,
them. I´ll do better next time. Perhaps with some rosemary and garlic.
Hmmm. Maybe, I should just halve them with a bit of oil, rosemary, salt and
crushed garlic and toss them in the oven without boiling them. Tiny spuds are
baffling.
Cooking is so complicated!

leo