Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Taking a break from ham

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 15:15:49 -0700, Leo wrote:

> On 2021 Apr 7, , Ophelia wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> Apologies if you received a response as well as to the group
>>
>> My daughter loved your pic and decided to respond.
>>
>> She is not used to this computer(

> Donīt worry about it. My email has been valid for 25 years, but if I
> donīt recognize the poster, I delete without reading. That may already have
> been done.

OTOH, My newsreader crashes every time I try and send email. And
you're the only person here who uses the Email-replies-To: (except
for me when I'm being devious). So every time I respond to one your
posts, my newsreader crashes. Then I have to come back in , edit
my outbox message, and remove your email address and send it again.

It would have been easier just to have had you whacked years ago :-)
But then you stalled me by saying you were switching to 40tude
Dialog and I figured maybe you wouldn't use that header and it
bought you a little more time. But NoooOoooOooo.

So ... you live at 3068 Bellerive, right? Vinny and Bruno are on
their way over. It'll just be a broken leg or three.

-sw