Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dr. Bruce Dr. Bruce is offline

Default Good news for vegans and Hindoos

<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...actogenicity.h

<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...reactogenicity.

<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html>

> > The only two people who have received both shots, that I know, had
> > one show no symptoms and the other be mildly ill for a day or so.
> > The three over-seventies in our household will be getting the
> > second Moderna dose on Friday. Wish us luck.
> >
> > leo

> ===
>

> We both had our second Astra Zenica jags today. WE have had no
> problems with the first, nor so far the second!
>
> Fingers crossed)

I read that the chance of getting a serious problem from the
AstraZeneca vaccination, is 1 in 100,000 max. That's probably a bigger
chance than normal with vaccinations, but still a lot smaller than the
Covid risk.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net