Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Good news for vegans and Hindoos

> Yes. It's a great vaccine. We all still have to wear masks and social
> distance. REMARKABLE how these 'tested and approved in 6 months
> vaccines' involve continuing a protocol implying the vaccine is
> ineffective. UNLIKE every other vaccine that was tested and developed
> correctly.

When more are vaccinated restrictions can be eased. If nothing else,
vaccines have eliminated hospitalizations and death for those
vaccinated. Good enough for me.

Brazil had over 4000 deaths yesterday with no restrictions. Maybe you'd
fit in better down there.