Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Good news for vegans and Hindoos

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 09:33:54 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 4/6/2021 12:24 AM, Allan Rogers wrote:

>>> He really does make some sense. We can't keep burning fossil fuels and
>>> expect to keep feeding more people.
>>>
>>> As a society we waste much of our limited resources.

>> People like you enable Gates. Do some independent research on the guy,
>> going back at least 30 years. He makes sense? Funny how he has
>> positioned himself in the past 20 years to profit from vaccines,
>> 'health' and buying up America's agricultural land.
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/533311358
>>

>Perhaps you should be smart enough to profit from these things.

If I am not mistaken, it is the Gates Foundation that invests in these
vaccine companies and profits from them, in turn, giving tremendous
benefit to health initiatives all over the world, in particular,
Africa The foundation has been deep into vaccines and development for
years and years. Nothing new.

>No
>matter how much he potentially makes, the fact that our natural
>resources will run out and we can only support so many people does not
>change.

Indeed.

>What is your solution?

I like the idea of enabling Gates and his and his wife's foundation.