Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leo[_4_] Leo[_4_] is offline

Default The good stuff

On 2021 Apr 2, , wrote
(in >):

> Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What did the others in the house
> enjoy?

They´re the only ones who´ve eaten it so far. I´m having a beer. But I
deserve it.
I got up at 2:30 AM with no plan. I cooked the brussel sprouts and potatoes,
mashed the potatoes, took the parchment off the pork ribs, salted, peppered
and sectioned them and put them in the casserole.
Then I watered our shamrock, cleaned winter borne sticks out of the backyard,
got our swamp cooler up and running (I hope I´m not to early), did some
financial stuff, took an envelope to the post office and got some stuff from
the hardware store.
Then I talked with my neighbor about repairing our communal fence, because he
has an aggressive pit bull and came to a consensus. At 11:30 AM, I chucked
the ribs into the oven. At 4:00 PM, I took the ribs out, sliced and slathered
them, microwaved the potatoes and brussel sprouts and told the women that
they were on their own.
I think I did one or two other things. I´ve already been up seventeen
hours, and I don´t even use meth. I deserve the beer. They agree ;-)