Space Cowboy

Okay you Asian Iron Chefs what is that dry yellow blob in moon cakes?
My favorite Chinese greasy spoon Buck-A-Scoop. You get to pick from
10 stir frys, noodles,rice,soup,pot stickers only a George Washington
for each. Mainly carry out but some tables. Our latest sushi trend
McSushi. Instead of bars and chefs it is house saki + prepared for a
buck each ala dim sum. I wished I could find two places like this
next to each other.

Jim