Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:09:21 GMT, "JMF" > wrote:

>NEW YORK TIMES
>October 10, 2004
>Eat Chocolate, Live Longer?
>By JON GERTNER
>
>Jon Gertner is a contributing writer for the magazine. He most recently
>wrote about Whole Foods Market.
>
>Copyright 2004 The New York Times Company

While I certainly appreciate the article, unless you are the author,
it is a violation of copyright to post the whole thing on usenet
without permission from the New York Times.

Next time, please just give us an excerpt and the URL where the
article can be found (below). Thanks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/10/ma...tml?oref=login

(You have to sign up to read it, but it doesn't cost anything to do
so.)

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davidac AT jdc DOT org DOT il>