Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Tomatoes - faulty measurements?

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 12:36:42 -0800, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:

>On 2/27/2021 12:10 PM, Boron Elgar wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 10:55:25 -0800 (PST), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> The number of people that died with Covid-19 = 508,127
>>> The number of people that died from Covid-19 = 11,400
>>> That leaves about half a million people with unexplained deaths? That's awfully weird.

>> I am betting the intersection of sets of those who think the Covid
>> death numbers are so low and that Orange Face won the election is 100%
>>

>The proper way to look at this is years of life lost. It would put
>things into proper perspective.

Make up whatever you want when you want to play. Why would you want to
look at it that way? Why do you think that is proper perspective?

That isn't a stat that is used to discuss disease mortality/morbidity,
but have fun with your data.

Since other diseases are not analyzed this way, it'd be hard to do
comparisons.