Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default White Castle for Dinner! 2/19/21

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 10:58:37 PM UTC-10, Leo wrote:
> On 2021 Feb 21, , dsi1 wrote
> (in >):
> > I got a new shirt today - the kind of shirt that makes a statement. The
> > statement being "what the hell are you looking at?" Well, that's what I'm
> > hoping for anyway.
> > https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Xx8Aa2Xh7Q4UXyw5

> You and I have the same color hair. Well, mine´s shorter. I see a dark
> haired man in the mirror, but the camera cheats my hair into silver-white..
> What´s that all about?

That's a excellent question. In the mirror we see a good lookin' guy. In photos the image is decidedly different. The camera sees kind of a goofy looking dude. It might be that we see a reflection of our souls when looking in a mirror. Photography just captures a soulless image.
OTOH, it's probably because we see a 3D image in a mirror and a 2D image in photographs.