Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default White Castle for Dinner! 2/19/21

On 2/19/2021 9:11 PM, wrote:
> On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 8:03:16 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>>
>> Krystal's are square small burgers with holes
>> poked in the meat, steamed onions, steamed buns. Very similar. The
>> only difference is Krystal adds a slice of dill pickle on top. I always
>> asked them to leave it off. I hate pickles.
>>>

>> Jill
>>

> Krystal's don't have the 5 small holes, White Castle's do. But yes,
> Krystal's do have the dill pickle and I ask them to leave them off
> as well. No cheese, either, please.

It's probably a copycat recipe I saw for Krystal's that mentioned poking
holes in the meat using a drinking straw. Be that as it may, they are
so very similar despite Bryan's claims. Please leave off the dill
pickle. And for you, the cheese. I don't plan to eat these things
every day.

Jill