Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default White Castle for Dinner! 2/19/21

For grins and giggles I bought a box of frozen White Castle brand
cheeseburger 'sliders'. I'll be having two of them for dinner along
with some potato chips. Don't ask me why I like them. In Memphis we
had Krystal's, which were pretty much the same thing. It's been a
couple of decades since I had either one.

I think these will make an easy occasional lunch to take to work. (The
breakroom has a full kitchen.) I'm in the process of building up a
supply of *homemade* freezer meals for lunches.

Jill