Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Tea drinker Tea drinker is offline

Default Twinings UK vs. Twinings USA - is it just me?

Twining Tea back in the 1980's use to be very good. Queen Mary's Tea was the best . Then I couldn't find that blend at any of the stores. We were at the twining Store in Cape May, I was surprised that they sold small containers of Queen Mary's Tea. I bought two containersof tea,but the tea was definitely not the same . No aroma and no taste very disappointed. Years later we were in Bermuda we stopped at a grocery store there. They sold Twinning breakfast tea in a long package of fifty tea bags different type of packaging. That tea was great! Packaged in Asia.

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/tea/twin...t-me-6015-.htm