Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default My recent potta drip Sumatran coffee came out like weak tea!

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 10:50:34 -0700, Graham > wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 11:16:12 -0500, Dave Smith wrote:
>

>> Vacuum coffee makers made much better coffee than percolators.

>But in my experience, they made better coffee than the pour-over/drip
>methods. Their fragility was a major drawback though.

I am happiest taste-wise with Chemex, a French press, or a vac pot.
One of my vacs is an antique Silex. I spent ages scouring ebay for
replacement pieces to keep it in working order.

I also have a more practical auto drip pot.